Redeem codes are nothing but alphanumeric characters that players can use to claim exciting in-game items for free. Redeem codes are of great use to players who cannot afford to buy the accessories offered by the battle royale title.
Steps to get free rewards via Free Fire OB28 redeem codes
Players must follow the steps given below to use redeem codes in Free Fire:
1) Players need to head over to Free Fire’s official rewards redemption site. They can click here to go to the site.
2) Players need to choose any one of the following options to log in:
- Apple ID
- Huawei ID
3) Mobile gamers must ensure that the platform chosen is linked to their Free Fire account. Guest accounts will not be effective.
4) Players will then have to enter the then redeem code in the text box that appears.
5) They will have to click the “Confirm” button.
6) When a dialogue box seeking confirmation appears, they will further have to press “OK.”
Upon successful redemption, players can go to the in-game mail section to collect their reward. It may take up to 24 hours for the rewards to be credited to the player’s account.
Free Fire players must note that redeem codes have an expiration date and are area-specific. If players try to use an expired redeem code or a code meant for a different region, they will face error messages while using it.